Priorities and Key Dates:
● Contributors will have order preference until January 31. Set "Seed
Contributor?" on order form page to "Yes".
● Non-contributor orders will be filled in the order they are received after
contributor priority orders are filled.
● Orders placed until February 7 from ARS members residing in EU countries
will be shipped to an EU consigner, who
will distribute the individual orders. The
group order will share the cost of the required phytosanitary certificate and
shipping to the consigner.
● Until March 9 only members of the
American Rhododendron Society may order seed. After March 9
anyone may order seeds.
● Please submit your order as soon as possible; some lot numbers
are in short supply.
To Place Your Order:
Go to Order Form Page. List your
first and second choice seed lot numbers in numeric order. Also tell us if we may
substitutions. You may select one packet of as many seed lots as you desire. Quantity of seed
(usually 40+) is a function of the quantity of seed received from each donor.
On the order form enter your name, mail address and
email address. Select yes/no if Seed Contributor and/or ARS Member.
Ordering options for ARS members residing in North America.
● Orders from ARS member residing within the USA:
Please do not send payment with seed order.
Send payment only after seed is received. Do not send cash.
paying by check the check should be made out to: ARS Seed Exchange. You
can also pay via PayPal using a credit
or debit cards or
via a personal PayPal account. If you choose PayPal, the exchange will have PayPal email a
invoice to you after your order is shipped. PayPal fees on your
payment are borne by the seed exchange.
Postage and handling fee is $3.00.
● Orders from ARS member residing in Canada:
After receipt of seed, please pay by postal money order in U.S. funds or pay via
PayPal. Postage and handling fee is
$3.00 USD for Canadian orders.
Ordering options for ARS members residing outside North American.
● Orders from ARS members residing in the European Union (EU):
Only seed originating in the USA and EU countries can be ordered.
● Orders placed until FEBRUARY 7 will be shipped to an EU consigner, who will
distribute the individual orders. The cost
of the phytosanitary certificate and the shipping cost to the
EU consigner will be equally divided by the total number of packets
in the EU order. Each individual will
pay their share of the phytosanitary certificate, shipping to the consigner and shipping
to their residence.
The EU consigner will send you a bill for your share and you will pay him as he directs. The EU consigner
Henk Borsje, Oudenbosch, Netherlands, email: email@example.com
● Orders placed after FEBRUARY 7, must purchase a personal phytosanitary certificate
($30 USD). Postage and handling fee
USD. Please pay via PayPal. The exchange will have PayPal email a
payment invoice to you.
● ARS members and non-members residing in the United Kingdom:
At this time current regulations prohibit import of plant seeds into the UK.
● ARS members residing in other foreign countries:
Only seed originating in the USA and the country you are ordering from can be purchased. Postage
fee is $5.00 USD. Please pay via PayPal.
An invoice for payment will be emailed to you from PayPal.
Seed exchange orders placed by Non-ARS members:
● Orders are welcomed from non-ARS members after March
9. U.S. and Canadian
residents can order any seed lot
available in the exchange. There are restrictions on orders submitted from
non-North American countries. Only seed
originating in the USA and EU countries can be ordered by EU country
residents. For all other non-North America orders,
only seed originating in the USA and the country you are
ordering from can be purchased. Purchase of an individual
phytosanitary inspection certificate is required
for all orders outside North America.
Upon notification of the amount due, payment is due in full to the seed exchange.
Your order will be shipped when your
payment is received. Select postage and handling fee appropriate
for your country of residence.
Seed Exchange Pricing:
● Seed is $3.00 USD per packet.
● EU-Group orders: The $30 USD cost of the phytosanitary inspection certificate fee will be equally
divided by the number
of packs ordered in the group. The certificate cost will appear as “$TBD”
when you initially place your order online at the
ARS website. After receipt of the group order on
February 7, the order will be shipped to the consigner. You’ll receive an
invoice from the consigner
listing all costs including your portion of the phyto-certificate, your portion of the shipping to the
consigner and shipping to your residence.
● Non-EU, non-North American orders: Phytosanitary certificates cost $30 USD.
● Postage and handling fee:
○ U.S. orders: $3.00
○ Canadian orders: $3.00 USD
○ Non EU-group international orders: $5.00 USD for up to 20 packets. Orders over 20 packets
will incur additional postage.
○ For EU group orders: The actual postage to send your seed to the consigner will be divided
equally by the number of packs
in the total order. Additional postage required to send your order from the
consigner to you will be paid with your seed order.
When you initially place your online order the fee will be
shown as ”$TBD”.
● For payments transacted via PayPal, at the PayPal website you have the option of paying by credit card, debit card,
or personal PayPal account. One does not need to signup for a PayPal account to pay via the PayPal website.
orders will receive an invoice from the seed exchange listing your seed order details and the amount of payment due.
When your order is shipped, PayPal will email you an invoice requesting payment. The PayPal bill
is due within 30 days.
Street address for payments by check or money order:
ARS Seed Exchange
10930 S Huntington Drive
Oregon City, OR 97045